Here at SuttonWest Dental, we are closely monitoring the Covid-19 Global Pandemic situation and following the guidelines provided by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
We will be sure to follow any and all protocols that may arise, but for the time being, the office remains open. We will continue to monitor and adapt our response over the coming days and weeks.
We take precautionary steps to protect our staff and patients while doing our part to minimize the potential spread of the virus. For the safety of our patients and our team, we have implemented following additional precautions:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols in our office
- Screening patients over the phone before scheduling or confirming appointments
- Post signs in our reception area and asking patients with symptoms to identify themselves
- Swift communication among our staff regarding latest developments
For everyone’s safety, we request that the patients to remain home and reschedule their appointments if they have:
- Travelled outside of Canada in the past two weeks
- Been in contact with someone known to have the Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- Any flu symptoms such as cough, fever, and shortness of breath
- Been feeling generally unwell
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office.